Muriaticol S - Inhibitor and Defumer for Acid Pickling in Hydrochloric Acid
- Liquid, acid stable , concentrated inhibitor mix ;
- Used for hydrochloric acid and mixed acids for pickling of ferrous metals ;
- Can be used with hydrofluoric acid ;
- Removes oxides, rust, scale, greases, lime , pigments ;
- Excellent eliminated fuming gases of HCl , generation during pickling;
- Reduced attack on basic metals ( inhibition ) with minimum hydrogen embrittlement;
- Reduced pitting corrosion on basic metals ;
- Improves the rinsability ;
- Shortens the pickling time ;
- Especially developed for acid pickling before galvanic metals plating or hot-dipping .
Concentration : 40-50 Vol% hydrochloric acid ( 36% ) – the concentration of the mineral acid resp. the
acid mixes depends on the pickling time, the acid concentration and the temperature.
- 0.8 – 2 Vol % Muriaticol S , recommended Vol 1% ;
Temperature : 15-60 C grad ;
Application time : 1-10 min , according to degree of scaling ;
Tank material : acid resistant .
Technical specification :
Appearance : brown liquid ;
Density ( g/ml ) : 1,08 ( at 20 C grad ) ;
pH- value ( concentrated 100 % ) : 8.6 - 8.8 ( at 20 C grad ) ;
( 1 Vol.% water solution ) : 7.8 - 8.1 ( at 20 C grad ).
Ingredients : inhibitors + surfactans.
Ecology : Muriaticol S solutions and its rinsing waters have to be worked up and disposed corresponding
to national and local law regulations.
Product safety : Material Safety Data Sheet ( EC – according to 91/155 EEC )
Hazard Symbol : X i – Irritant
R36/38 , R 42/43 ; S 1 /2 , S 26 , S 36/37/39 , S 46
Guarantee : Our guarantee extends to the continuous quality of our products as they leave our stock,
and not to their usage in the field.
Our technical service : Nivachem Poland - Tel: 0048 12 2740949 , 0048 609212550 , Fax: 0048 12 2742756